Friday 20 June 2014

Fan Art Friday: Meg Griffin from Family Guy by Seth MacFarlane (Updated)

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today I'll be showing one fan art. This drawing was created using an 0.7 Pilot pen.

The fan art is of Meg Griffin from the TV show Family Guy by Seth McFarlane. Tofay I was creating a couple of sketches and I out of nowhere I drew her. She's a very interesting character in the show and she's quite cool. I have laughed a lot of times thanks to this show and I've really enjoy watching it. It has been a very long while since I've watched the show but I'm really pleased to create this drawing. Since she's drawn from memory, I realise that she's almost accurate. The only thing missing is her hat. Also I've made her look much more like an adult.

Here it is:
























There will be more Fan Art Next week! Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment!

No comments: