Tuesday 17 September 2013

Head Cast Sketches from the National Portrait Gallery 2 \(^_^)/

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all OK! I thought that I would show you some more Head cast sketches that I made last Sunday. It's been a bit of a while since I've did these. Most of the head casts are of women who have made a significance during the early 20th Century and also a few men from the Victorian Era. I hope you like them:






















I chose to do the same head cast that you saw in my last post. I will draw her again but most probably from different sides.







































































































































I loved drawing the male head casts particularly with beards. I found it quite experimental to draw. The last head cast was quite difficult to to and I felt had to take my time completing it. It took me around 15 minutes to complete.










































































There will be more Head casts soon. Most probably within the next two weeks. I'm looking forward to doing more. The next batch will be of only men head casts.

No comments: